Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, July 5, 2015

2015 One Little Word journey with Ali Edwards

Seed: my one little word.

Oh, what a journey my little word has taken me on.
Working on the assignment for July.
Seeking songs with my word in the lyrics, title or the band.















I discovered the Stella Sisters' song The Seed.
Lyrics that took my breathe away.

When you left your memory
And flew off into the stars
You know what that meant to me
Now I look with my heart 

 
Pumpkin Cottage's Garden
























Kathy Mattea's Seeds 

We're all just seeds
In God's hands
We start the same
But where we land
Is sometimes fertile soil
And sometimes sand
We're all just seeds
In god's hands


Verses from the Bible

Mark 4:2-8 NIV

2He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said:
3“Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, 
and the birds came and ate it up.  
5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. 
It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.
6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, 
and they withered because they had no root.
7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, 
so that they did not bear grain.
8Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and 
produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.


A blog to visit and ponder:  Seeds and Stitches 

On MANTRA making.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.