Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, August 11, 2014

The Art of the Soul

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself.
The challenge is to silence the mind.
                              
                                             Caroline Myss


'Illness can develop as a consequence of
 behavioral patterns and attitudes that we do not
realize are biologically toxic until they have already
become so.' 8/11/2014

Do you ever just bounce while surfing the net?
My search started with Engadine, Switzerland.
Google it, amazing white capped mountains and
chalets.

I ended up with Carline Myss, who I had seen
on Oprah years ago.  As an intuitive spirit,
I go where I am lead, in my mind nothing
is an accident.  This is how God guides me.
Speaks to me, if you will.  I don't hear
voices but I am most definitely prompted
along.  A gentle shove, not to bring me
to my knees, although that has happened,
but to keep me moving in the right direction.

Yes, unfortunately, brick walls do have to
fall on me.  Multiple times, my spirit is
willing but my brain is dense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.