Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Loving to Read

No one tried to censor my reading, though
occasionally when I happened on a book that
I could not understand and asked too many
difficult questions before people, the book
would disappear.  I remember this happened
 to Dickens' Bleak House, and  I spent days hunting for it
and wondering where I could have left it!
                                 This is My Story -
                                             Eleanor Roosevelt



2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend ~ I'm BACK!
    Oh how I have missed blogging!!!
    I will get caught up on yours over this week!
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY. I visit with you every morning in my prayers. Welcome back. Love you. Xxxooo Genie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.